Instructor FAQs

The Help topics for instructors and FAQs and responses are in alphabetical order below.  You can view as a list or single view and there is a search function ...

I am an Australian APLS instructor wanting to teach in the UK


The course that runs in Australia is a different version to the APLS course we run in the UK.  In order to bring you up to speed with the UK version it is necessary to do the APLS e-modules. 

Once these are complete you can book to teach on a course as an IC and receive a UK version of the manual via the pre-course faculty email, sent from the course centre. Once you have passed your IC you will be listed as a full instructor.

To start this process, please send your instructor certificate to