Check that you are eligible before booking
mMOET is aimed at the following grades and specialities:
- Senior clinicians from multi-disciplinary specialties managing the care of pregnant women with medical emergencies and/or trauma.
- Obstetricians, anaesthetists, specialist high risk/HDU midwives, physicians and emergency doctors and trauma specialists. Midwives can attend the course as an observer.
- In obstetrics and gynaecology, Professors, Consultants, Staff Grades, Associate Specialists and Trust Doctors are automatically eligible. In a training grade candidates should have Part 2 MRCOG.
- Anaesthetic candidates should have FRCA or equivalent
- Staff and Associate Specialist doctors working regularly in obstetric anaesthesia are also eligible irrespective of FRCA status.
- Emergency Medicine candidates should be Consultant, SpR or staff grade with a special interest in obstetric emergencies and trauma.