- Go to the 'Tools' menu and select 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Security' tab
- If the security level is set to 'Custom' click on the 'Custom level' button, scroll down to the 'scripting' section and enable 'Active
If using Internet Explorer 9:
- Select the Tools menu (represented by the cog icon) at the top of the screen. (If this is not visible, press the ALT + X keys,
to the left of your spacebar on your keyboard.) Next, select Internet
- Select the 'Security' tab on the new window
- Security should be set to 'Medium-High'. Click on 'Custom level'
- In the new window, scroll down to the scripting section and select 'Enable'
- Click on 'OK', and then click on 'OK' on the Internet options window
- Restart your browser