The Help topics for centres and FAQs and responses are in alphabetical order below. You can view as a list or single view and there is a search function ...
Checking your candidates pre-course assessments are complete
1. Click on the link below and a grid style table will appear
2. This will list all of your candidates down the left hand side and all of the course elements along the top
3. E-modules: If the course has e-modules these should all be completed and ticked before the candidates attends the course
4. Assessments: If the course has assessments, these should be completed and ticked before the course. If the assessments are split into 2 section (APLS); assessment 1, part 1 and assessment 1, part 2, only one of the 2 parts should be ticked as complete. If the candidate does not pass the part 1of the assessment, they get the option to see and complete part 2. Therefore only one of the 2 parts will be ticked and completed.
5. MCQ: If the course has an MCQ this will be ticked as compete if they have scored the required grade i.e. 80%.